Frequently Asked Questions about Trackit
Bluetooth Smart Scale with Body Composition Analysis App
BMI Scale | Smart Body Fat Scale | Body Composition Analyzer
- What is included with the Trackit?
- Is the Trackit safe for use by pregnant women?
- Does the scale sync with Apple Watch?
- Where can I download the Trackit Health app?
- What is the cost of the Trackit Health App?
- Does the Trackit Health app access any private information?
- Can units of measurement be changed within the apps?
Tempered glass surface, easy to clean;
Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Connectivity
Comprehensive health report
Up to 10 users auto-recognition
Offline weight and body fat LCD display
Supports Android 4.3, iOS 8 and newer versions
Power: Four 3x1.5 AAA Batteries (Included)
Max Weight: Up to 550 pounds (250 KG)
We recommend that pregnant women consult their physicians before using Trackit.
Unfortunately, Trackit do not currently sync with the Apple Watch.However you can sync your device to Fitbit and Google fit
Trackit currently uses scaleup which is available on Apple Store or Google Play Store platform.
Trackit currently uses Scale up which is FREE!
NO! Your Trackit Health app will never access private information.
Yes, Trackit allows you to change units of measurement from KG to pounds and vice versa.
How do I change the units of measurement from kg. to lbs or vice versa?
- Open the Scaleup
- Profile (Me)
- Units of Measure